Friday, April 6, 2018

The Trek to See Trek!


Movie Review by Lauren

When I first went to see Trek the Movie, I showed up with about half of Utah to see the free screening. The lines were so long and the movie theater was full. I was upset that I couldn’t get in, but I knew that this meant it was going to be a good movie! Thankfully, my quest to see it wasn't over and, a few weeks later, I saw the movie in Lehi. I was not disappointed. Trek the Movie is one of the best Mormon films I have ever seen.

First of all, the soundtrack for the movie is amazing. They had some local bands do the music and it was absolutely phenomenal, and music you’ll want to listen to on its own. The story is also great, with just enough humor and just enough serious storyline to keep you interested. And it was so realistic! I have been on three treks and it took me right back to crossing rivers and praying over handcarts. The entire movie I was thinking, “Get me on a trek right now!” I loved the movie and I can’t wait to share it with my family and friends.


No comments: