Wednesday, January 3, 2018

'Til We Meet Again


Years ago, before Thomas S. Monson was the prophet, my young women's group was invited to have lunch with Frances Monson at her home. We had traveled all the way from Canada to tour Salt Lake City. I had been so impressed with the beauty of the city and the spirit I felt there. It was different from anything I'd felt before. My visit to the Monson home was only a small part of the trip, but as we had lunch with Sis. Monson, I remember thinking what a loving spirit I felt there and that impression stayed with me. It was a highlight of my trip to spend that time with her.

When I heard of Pres. Monson's passing, I thought of how very loved he was as our prophet and how much he will be missed, but I am so happy that he is once again reunited with his beloved Frances. Their home radiated the love that was between them, I'm sure, and I have no doubt that their reunion was full of joy.

"The good you have done, the kind words you have spoken, the love you have shown to others, can never be fully measured." Thomas S. Monson

No comments: