Friday, October 27, 2017

Guest Author Nancy Campbell Allen


Nancy Campbell Allen was the guest author at my book club this week. She is one of my favorite writers, and I'd have a hard time picking which book of hers I love the most. Her newest release is The Secret of the India Orchid (you can read my review of it here) and it is so rich in detail and has a romance so filled with misunderstanding and angst between characters that you will be turning pages long past midnight to see if they get their happily ever after. I also loved her steampunk romance, Beauty and the Clockwork Beast. It was such a surprisingly great twist on the Beauty and the Beast story, I have to say, and it was one of the best books I read last year. (You can see my review of it here).

Nancy was sweet enough to answer a few questions during our book club/party for readers. (I wish you all could come!) Blogger is only letting me upload short clips, so I had to pick my favorite one. So, in this clip she tells us her next project coming out (I really can't wait for this one!)

She is so down to earth and fun and I am so lucky to be her friend!


You can see Nancy's Amazon page and all her books here

No comments: