Thursday, August 3, 2017

Summer Memories

Since I have small children at home still, I've been trying to do at least one fun thing with them every day. This week, we've watched Boss Baby, gone to a museum, and to the pool, (for which I'm still sunburned! I even put on sunscreen and I look like a lobster.) But I also got out our puppet stage and all our puppets.

We had so much fun making up puppet shows! We did the old standbys of the Princess and the Frog, Goldilocks and the Three Bears (with a twist!), and several Book of Mormon stories, but my favorite was when my little boy just wanted to be a rabbit doing the story of Dumbo. It was so funny!

And I wasn't the only one who thought so. Our cat was thoroughly entertained! Here's a picture of it:


What fun things are you doing this summer?

No comments: