Thursday, April 27, 2017

Online Book Club: Guest Author Becky Monson



I just have to tell you what a wonderful time we had last night at our online Book Club! Becky Monson was our featured guest and she was delightful. We got to talk about her book, Thirty-Two Going On Spinster being made into a movie, what motivated her to be a writer, what food she absolutely hates, and where she would like to travel in the world. Oh, and she's met a ton of famous people, too, which was fun to hear about!

And of course there were lots of great prizes!

I'm really enjoying this book club, the new people I'm meeting, and how amazing it always is to talk books with my fellow readers. I hope you'll come next month!

Keep watching the blog for all the announcements of our monthly author guests!

If you're interested, you can download Becky's book, Thirty-Two Going On Spinster, here It's a fun romantic comedy that will make you laugh!

3 comments:

Getting Your Read On said...

This was so fun! I'm so glad I was able to make it. Becky is such a funny lady and her books are hilarious. Thanks for making this book club so fun, Julie! :)

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

You're welcome! I'm so glad you're able to be part of it! Thanks for your support.

beck252 said...

Thanks for having me! It was so much fun! <3