Thursday, February 16, 2017

My New Readers Group!

photo credit: kennysarmy Day 304/365 : 21.10.13 via photopin (license)

I'm super excited to announce that I'm going to be starting an online reader's group! I love to read and share good books that I find (which I do on my author page) but I'd like to have a special guest author join us each month for questions and prizes, and some reading challenges to stretch us a bit.

I'll be announcing our special guests, challenges, dates, and the prizes over on my author Facebook page. If you haven't liked it yet, you really should so you don't miss out! You can see (and like) it here.

I can't wait to get to know more of you and the amazing authors who bring us stories we can get lost in! I'll be announcing our first guest next week. This is going to be fun.

No comments: