Thursday, December 15, 2016

My Book Was Reviewed In Meridian Magazine!


I'm so excited! My new romance novel, Love's Broken Road, had a wonderful review in Meridian Magazine this morning! A little early Christmas present to me. Woohoo! 

The best part of the whole thing was the reviewer, Jennie Hansen, calling my book one of her personal favorites. Yay!

But here's my other favorite part of the review:

"Bellon usually writes action packed international intrigues, but with Love’s Broken Road she introduces a tender romance to her readers . . . This story is a second romance between two people who have suffered hurt and loss and are uncertain whether they can risk loving again. The characters are likable and draw the reader’s sympathy from the start . . ."

Made my day!

You can read the entire review here

No comments: