Thursday, November 3, 2016

Popsicle Stick Sled Ornaments And A New Review!

I got another review of Love's Broken Road today from Getting Your Read On!

My favorite part of the review was, "This book was easy to fall into and felt so good around my heart. I really enjoyed it!"

I loved that! You can see the entire review here

So, if you know me very well, you know I'm not very good at crafts. But tonight, I spent four hours with some of my neighborhood ladies making 23 popsicle stick ornaments.

I haven't glued the pictures of my children on them, yet, so they're decorated, but not quite done. Here's what they look like so far:


All I have left to do is to paste on a small picture of my children in the middle. So it will eventually look like this:

Photo courtesy of the Craft Patch blog. 

This is a super fun and easy craft, perfect for teachers to make for students, or families to make for an ornament exchange. Ours wasn't exactly the same as the one on the Craft Patch blog, but it was pretty close. If you want to make your own, you can get all the instructions at the Craft Patch blog here 

I think it's going to be awesome when it's all done and perfect for my family Christmas tree!

No comments: