Tuesday, November 1, 2016

My First Two Reviews of Love's Broken Road!



I got two reviews of my new romance, Love's Broken Road, today!

Julia from Book Reviewing Rocks said in part: "I loved this book! Some of my favorite stories to read are the not so fairy tale type. I love when an author writes about real life issues like death, abuse and anxiety. This book was a nice change for Julie I know she doesn't write this type very often and I am glad she went with her gut and her story and wrote it!:

You can see her entire review here

The second review was from Jodi and she said in part: "Julie hit a home run! I loved the characters, Drew was amazing, and Tori was too! I loved how their story developed!! I'll be reading this one again!"

I've been sitting on pins and needles for weeks hoping people would like this book. It's a different genre for me than what I've done in the past and it was definitely out of my comfort zone. Having the initial reviews be so positive really made my whole week! I'm thrilled that people are enjoying it so far.  Whew!


I was also excited to see that my book's ranking has been climbing all day! I'm currently #158 in Christian Romance Contemporary! That's a huge cause for celebration considering how many romance books are on Amazon. It's been a fantastic day for me. Thank you, thank you to everyone who has supported me.

And to keep the party going, don't forget to enter my giveaway to celebrate the release of my new book. You can find it here


No comments: