Thursday, May 12, 2016

The First Captain Reviews!



Release week for a new book is always a nerve-wracking time for me. I wonder how people will respond to the story I've spent months crafting. I wonder if anyone will buy it. As you all know, The Captain released this week and so far it's been awesome! It cracked the top 200 paid books on Amazon and the reviews are starting to trickle in. Woohoo!

Here are my top two reviews so far:

Katie's Clean Book Collection

My favorite part of Katie's Clean Book Collection review was this line:

"This is a fast-paced and intense book that was over before I knew it and had me on the edge of my seat the whole time."

You can see their entire review here. And then happy dance with me!

Getting Your Read On

Getting Your Read On said so many wonderful things. I think this was my favorite line:

"This book has awesome pacing- never a dull or droopy moment. I love that."

You can see their entire review and everything else they thought about the book here

So, thank you so much to everyone who has entered the giveaway, bought the book, and shared their thoughts. You are much appreciated!

No comments: