Thursday, May 5, 2016

Conferences & Patriotic Events

I had a crazy busy day today! I was a presenter at the ULA conference today with Tara C. Allred and then we had a book signing. I love chatting with book people! They are my tribe.


Then, I rushed back home to make it in time for my daughter's Patriotic Program. It always brings a tear to my eye because it honors the military and first responders who so often go unsung. And it has some really touching and catchy tunes to sing. Unfortunately, there was a huge crush of people afterward. I've never feared getting trampled until today! Thankfully there wasn't a panic as we slowly inched toward the doors. Here's a picture:


See what I mean?

So, even though it was busy, I got to do two of my favorite things---spend time with people who love books and people that I love!  

Did you do anything fun today? 

No comments: