Wednesday, March 2, 2016

What Am I Doing Wednesday

I know this is usually What Am I Reading Wednesday, but I did something SO COOL last night!

I got to go to the premiere of the new movie Singing With Angels. I am going to give a full review next week, but I just had to tell you how amazing it was. It hit me in all the feels! I cried at least five times. But it was so good and I'm going to take my family and all my friends to it.

I also got to walk the red carpet. Here I am before the screening all smiley and happy.


I got to interview the writer and some cast members and I can't wait to tell you what they said! I also got a secret selfie with someone I really admire and think is amazing. I won't tell you who it is until next week, but here is one of my attempts. (I don't think they noticed, but, you know, my secret-selfie-taking-ninja-skills might not be as good as I think.)


Yeah, I'm not so good with the selfie thing, but I'll keep working on it!  

But the movie opens March 11th. Go see it!

Here's the official trailer:



No comments: