Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Writer Goal Wednesday

photo credit: plnaugle via photopin cc 


I think I forgot to announce on the blog who the winners were of the Freetown DVD.

*drum roll*

The two winners that will each receive a copy of the DVD Freetown are:

Peggy and Faelynn!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered!  Ladies, I will be contacting you so you can claim your prize.

This week's writing goals went great for me.  My goal was 3500 words and I almost made that. I got 3440, but considering the busy week I had, I was so happy with that! I should have pushed on for 60 more, but it's okay. The book is really flowing and I'm feeling fantastic about it.

I think that 3500 is a good goal for me, so I'm going to stick with that one for my next goal. I'm really excited for next week, though, because my youngest one will be in school as well and I'll have a lot more writing time. It's going to be awesome I can feel it!

How did your goals go last week?

No comments: