Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Writer Goal Wednesday

photo credit: plnaugle via photopin cc 

It has been a super busy week! The most fun thing I did happened this morning, though, when I sent out my Author Newsletter.  It had a tiny sneak peek of my new novella. Did you see it? What did you think?  I can't wait for this story to come out.

I am almost done with the final edits on the novella. I'm just waiting for one more set of reader feedback to come through and then it will be sent off! Yay! 

As I mentioned last week, I got a new critique partner so we've been exchanging work and it's been motivating me to get more words in! But now I'm torn because I've started two books in my new series and I can't decide which one to concentrate on! A good problem to have, I suppose.  We're going to do a sprint together tonight and I'm excited. It's been a long time since I've done a sprint, but it's always been a major word count victory for me.  I'll let you know how it goes. (And which story I work on!)

I didn't approve the audio book for Ashes Ashes quite yet. There's been a slight delay, but hopefully that will happen in the next couple of days.

So, my goals for next week are: 
  • Approve the audio book for Ashes Ashes
  • Decide on a story to concentrate on
  • Write five pages 

How did you do this week?

No comments: