Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Writer Goal Wednesday

photo credit: plnaugle via photopin cc 

Well, this has been a productive week. I finished my novella last week, sent it out to beta readers, and am now putting in all their feedback. Beta readers are so important because they catch all the stuff that I couldn't see since I've been "with" the story for so long.  I'm still waiting on two more to come back and I admit, I can't wait to see what they thought of it. This is the very first novella that I've done that is all romance.  Since it's a departure for me, I've been a bit nervous! But so far, the feedback has been positive.

The other thing that happened this week is that I got a new critique partner! I'm moving forward with my new Navy SEAL series and my new partner is going to hold my feet to the fire (as I will do for her) in getting our goals accomplished.  I hope it's fun. So far it's been great!

So my goals for next week are:

  • Finish editing my novella using the feedback from the beta readers.
  • Finish ten pages on my new series.
  • Approve the audio book for Ashes Ashes.
I can do this!

How did your week go? Did you accomplish your goals?

No comments: