Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Writer Goal Wednesday & Summer Book Trek!



First of all, Happy Canada Day! Woohoo! *sets off fireworks*

Well, now for my goal report. I accomplished the babystep goal I had planned---three pages written on my novella. I was hoping to finish it this week.  In fact, when I wake up each morning I feel like this could be the day I finish it, but then I don't. But I can feel good about the fact that I did reach my goal.  Slow but sure wins the race, right?

The other exciting thing going on, though, is that Summer Book Trek has started! This is a fun summer reading program for the month of July where you can earn points and free books for reading. The more points you win, the greater your chances for winning book prizes. Win/win for everyone! You can get more information and sign up here

For me, I'm going to take the challenge and read Lord Fenton's Folly by Josi Kilpack, With No Regrets by Julie Ford, Playing for Keeps by Ranae Clark, and The Kiss That Launched a Thousand Gifs by Sheralyn Pratt.

I hope you join in the fun!

2 comments:

Karlene said...

Of course your reading list is all kissy books. :)

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

I just can't stay away from them! I don't have your willpower, Karlene . . .