Thursday, April 9, 2015

On The Beach And Audio Book News!

This picture was posted on Twitter (Credit Suzanna)



As you can see it is a picture of someone is on a beach, enjoying my novel All Fall Down.  First of all, I wish I was on that beach with them.  Second of all, it made my whole day that they chose my novel to relax with. How fun to see my book "out in the wild" if you will.

In other news, my audio book was finalized and approved and should be ready for sale next week. Woohoo! I'm so excited about that. AND, I got the narrator who did All Fall Down, to agree to do the whole series. You better believe I am thrilled about that because he is so good and really "got" my characters. These are going to be some epic audio books!

Other than that, I'm getting things ready for carpet guys to come tomorrow and lay new carpet in my house. This is also a momentous occasion for our household.

What are you up to today? Anything fun?

2 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

Yay! Glad to hear your audio books are getting finished. Interestingly enough, the book pictured in your post isn't a kindle nor audiobook, but a physical books with real pages. I kinda miss those...

Congrats on the carpet. I love to feel it under my bare feet. I have mostly tile in my house, with just carpet in the bedrooms and a small area in the living room.

Today, I'm feeding/burping/swaddling/cuddling two of the most adorable babies known in existence. Yes, my grand babies! I have two more weeks with them here in Utah, and I have yet to sneak out and have lunch with a certain writer friend I know. :)

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Yeah, what's up with that? I just wait by the phone all day hoping for a phone call . . .