Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Word Count Wednesday

I am so thrilled with my word count.  I was working on a mystery, but hit a glitch with that one, so I moved on to my Jake Williams novel (you might remember him from Ring Around the Rosie, he was a Homeland Security guy.)  I love this story and the scenes are coming so fast and furious I can hardly get them down fast enough.  I've had to do a fair amount of research so far, but that's been secondary to this story.  I am in writer heaven right now!  Almost 8000 words! Woohoo!

How did your week go? Working on anything new?

3 comments:

Jon Spell said...

Congratulations on your writing flurry!

I ran across this article today and thought of you. Those Canadians, bless their little hearts.

http://buttonsoup.ca/maple-taffy-tire-d-erable/

Debra Erfert said...

Holy cow! 8 thousand words? You're totally amazing.

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Jon, that looked really cool. I've tried that before, actually, I should try it again!

Debra, thank you! Hope your move went smoothly and you're settling in now. :)