Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My Top Five Must-See Christmas Movies

There are so many great Christmas movies out there, but there are five that are on my must-see list to watch every Christmas season.

1.  National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation--I laugh so hard at this show every time.  Chevy Chase is perfect as Clark.  Here are two of my favorite quotes:  "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."

"Squirrel!"

2.  How the Grinch Stole Christmas--Now this is just a classic. No one should ever go through a Christmas season without seeing this one. I couldn't give a favorite quote, I love this whole movie!

3. The Santa Clause--I love Tim Allen in this movie, just how he handles becoming "the big guy." So funny..  One of my favorite quotes:

"Charlie: It's Santa! You killed him!"
Scott:  "I did not! And he's not Santa!"
Charlie: "Well, he was . . ."

4. A Christmas Carol--Everyone has to see this movie every Christmas season just to remind ourselves what Christmas is truly about and how we can miss the everyday meanings of just noticing and caring about the people around us.  I love the message and there are way too many favorite quotes to list!

5.  Elf.  This is probably my all-time favorite Christmas movie.  I laugh every single time I watch it.  I have so many favorite quotes.  SO MANY!  But here are my top ones:

"You sit on a throne of lies."

"He's an angry elf."

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."

Just reading these makes me smile! I hope you're all watching your favorite Christmas movies this week. What's on your must-see list?

1 comment:

Debra Erfert said...

Yep, seen them aaaalllll!!!! hehehe!