Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Word Count Wednesday & A Winner!

With the writer's retreat last weekend (which I can't wait to tell you all about tomorrow!) I failed to post the winner of Saints and Soldiers: The Void DVD.  So, I'm going to remedy that today . . .



*drum roll*



And the winner is, Jeni Pugh Roberts! I will be emailing you shortly.  Thank you to everyone who entered.

Don't forget the Spooktacular Giveaway Hop ends this Friday.  You can click on the link in the sidebar to enter.

With the retreat, I actually got nearly 11,000 words written this week.  Isn't it great? I'm so proud of myself and what I got done.  It feels wonderful.

How did you do this week?  Have you ever been on a retreat or had a weekend where you got a ton of writing done? It's a great feeling, isn't it?

2 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

Congratulations, Jeni!

And, yay! About the stelar word count. Wonderful! I barely get any writing done these days. We closed on our new house Monday, and are in the process of moving. Our old house is still for sale, so I have to keep it as clean as possible. I'm not a clean freak, and it's very hard for me to even put my clothes away, let alone do the dishes after every meal. I'll be so glad when we're all the way moved in and I don't have to be so tidy any longer. :)

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Moving is such a nightmare! I feel for you. :( I hope your old house sells quickly!