Friday, September 12, 2014

Freebie Friday: Homecoming: Identity

First of all, I wanted to tell you about another review I received yesterday from Mel's Shelves.  She said,"I had a difficult time putting this book down until I was finished. I love the dialog and the plot pacing. It's never slow and I was curious to see how they would get out of the tight spots they were in."  You can see what she thought of Ron and Sarah and the rest of the series by reading her entire review here.



Today's Freebie Friday is Homecoming: Identity by Heather Justesen.  I've read one other book by her (Family by Design) and really enjoyed it, so I was happy to see this one come up for free. It's downloaded and in my reading queue!

Here's the back copy:

Hank’s twin brother Bo returns from Iraq during a difficult time for the whole family. Their sister, Karissa, recently found love after a messy divorce, but two new women in town may prove more than these brothers can handle. Love is in the air again in Juniper Ridge, but considering some of the secrets being kept under wraps, it also comes with complications.

It's currently #50 in Romance, with several great reviews. I'm excited to read it.  If this sounds like something you're interested in reading, you can download your free Kindle copy here.

2 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

I've read Heather's other book, and trust her writing, so I downloaded this one. Thanks for the connection!

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

You are welcome!