Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Word Count Wednesday & An Announcement!

I have been writing like there's no tomorrow.  This book is taking shape and I'm so excited!  I had critique group last night, and while we weren't critiquing anything of mine, there's just an energy when you get writers together and it translated into some major wordage for me today. Woohoo!  I got close to 8000 words this week.

And I am THRILLED to be able to announce that I will be revealing the cover for Ring Around the Rosie this Friday on my blog!  If you would like to post the new cover on your blog and get a sneak peek of the first chapter, you can message me at juliecoulterbellon@gmail.com or leave me a comment in the comment trail.

How did your writing go this week?

1 comment:

Debra Erfert said...

HOLY CATFISH! You just didn't merely beat me in word count, but you blew me out of the water!!!! 8,000 words? That's crazy wonderful! And I would love to reveal to all my Facebook friends the cover of RING AROUND THE ROSIE. I'd even Twitter it, if I can figure out how. I keep getting more followers every day. (I don't know why…)