Monday, February 17, 2014

What Did You Do For President's Day?

Well, I feel a bit guilty, but I didn't think too much about Presidents today.  We had a very busy weekend with three of my sons in basketball games/tournaments and another son's Eagle Court of Honor.  So, after all that, I took a day off. I read a book that I really enjoyed (I'll tell you about it on Thursday), played games with my family and just generally had a nice, mellow day.

What did you do today? Do you have any President's Day traditions?

3 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

We drove to Sahaurita (just below Tucson) and visited our son, caught-in-law, and eight-month-old granddaughter. We didn't do anything special with them, we just "hung out" and enjoyed their company. Hugging a little baby, getting her to laugh is one of the best feelings on earth.

Congrats on having four sons achieving the eagle scout award! So awesome!

Janice Sperry said...

We went to the Hollywood Connection. We ate pizza, drank rootbeer, saw Frozen, rode a few rides, and played mini golf. Fun had by all. :)

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Sounds like we all had a relaxing holiday! :)