Thursday, January 2, 2014

My 2014 Goals and A Favorite List!

I was so happy to see that my novel Ashes Ashes made it onto Meridian Magazine reviewer Jennie Hansen's Favorites of 2013 list! Woohoo!  Click here for the whole list.  I think it was my favorite list of the whole year.

So, I've been thinking about what I want to accomplish in 2014 and I've whittled it down to a short list of goals.  Here it is:

Make a t-shirt quilt
Do one cross-stitch from my Unfinished Projects box
Release the fourth book in the Hostage Negotiation Team series
Write two novellas
Read 114 books
Go through all of the paper in my filing cabinet
Work on my super secret project
Take a vacation

I know, I know, some of those may seem silly, but I'm really happy with the goals and I think I can accomplish them.  If nothing else, this is my accountability post, to help motivate me.

Did you finish your goal list?

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Ashes, Ashes made my favorite list, too! I'm looking forward to more books from you and hope we get to hear about your super secret project at some point!

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Thanks, Melanie! I can't wait to share actually . . . :)

Debra Erfert said...

Super secret project? Sounds cool! I can't imagine reading over a hundred books in one year. That's a lot. Good luck with that.

kaida said...

That looks like a great goal list. Just make sure you really do get the vacation!!