Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Word Count Wednesday

Well, my word count is a little sad because I'm just adding/switching words around as I finish up the final edit/go through.  I bet if I added my word count up it would come out to about 48 or something.  But that's okay because of where I am in the process.  It's sort of bittersweet being at this point, but on the other hand, I'm so excited for everyone to read this book!  Not much longer now.

How did you do this week?

(And I won't be doing the sprint tonight.  Everyone seems busy getting ready for NaNoWriMo and poor Debra probably needs a break from being here just so I don't feel lonely.  LOL)  (And for those of you wondering where my Castle review is for this week, I'll post it tomorrow.)

2 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

Hahaha! I don't do the sprints just so you won't be lonely, Julie. Participating actually kicks my rear into gear with my current WIPs.

I haven't done well with my word count either this week. I've been doing edits on an older manuscript, and some rewriting in the same story, but keeping track of how many words are new is tough, if not impossible. Hopefully by next Wednesday I'll be done with this edit and I'll be able to put all my attention into my WIPs (I have two).

Jon Spell said...

I spent my evening diagramming out some plot ideas for the NaNo. (gasp, on PAPER!) I don't have it all figured out yet, but I got some great ideas.